Friday 25 July 2008

Be Careful What You Wish For.......


I don't know how it is with you. But I have to guard my thoughts very carefully! I am a great believer in the concept of self creation, that we create our own reality, the events in our lives, by our actions, words, beliefs, thoughts, feelings and intentions and that these transmit a frequency that boomerangs back to us. As in "as we give, so shall we recieve!".

Take relationships. It is our core beliefs about the men or about women and our sense of self worth that attract to us an exact match for those beliefs. Anyway I'm getting a little off track. My demonstration of this principle this morning was on a much smaller scale but no less exact for that.

I was in that sleepy semi-conscious state in the early morning, probably about 5-ish having given little one a feed, and I was thinking about my daughter and taking her to the park later today. This stream of thought lead to a bit of regret and a little guilty feeling, that perhaps , in the setting up of this blog and the forum that I had neglected her a little and I needed to spend more time with her today. I thought maybe I should have a TV free/computer free day (obviously once I had done my blog entry, "The Daily Card" for the forum, replied to any comments, posts or emails etc). I resolved to definately take lil Jasmine to the playpark.

My partner, bless him gets up at 7.30am when I have given Jasmine some more milk and he looks after her till about 8.30 so that I can catch up on a little sleep, woke me up to tell me that most of the channels had been removed from our TV service. The broadband was gone too. I spent the next 30 - 45 minutes trying to sort out the mistake my cable company had made. Now, I got it resolved thankfully, or I wouldn't be able to post this blog entry, but what an example of the Law of Attraction in action!

So whatever you do, be careful what you wish for and what emotions you are giving out, because the Universe/Divine Creator/God/Goddess/Powers That Be/Fill in The Blank, does enjoy a little joke! I'm going to keep this entry short and sweet....We're off to the park!

No comments: